Feels like a long time since I’ve produced any kind of landscape, so I figured I’d go all out! Almost all the linework was done with traditional ink, while the colour is all digital. I’m going to watercolour the original inks, so when it’s done I’ll post it up on here.
I’ll be honest, I completed and scanned the inks in ages ago and started colouring it but didn’t like the look, so I abandoned it. It wasn’t until a couple days ago that I found it in my files and picked things up again. I deleted all the colours and leafed through some Asterix books for a bit of inspiration for a colour scheme and viola!
Anyway, hope you like it!